Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wow it's been awhile

Sorry everyone, it's been over 3 weeks since I have updated. It is a whirlwind these days and I am just running short on time. Well, real quick, Aubrey is so spectacular, she smiles, LAUGHS (most precious noise I have ever heard) and is still a daddy's girl. She is eating solids and is as impatient as her dad when it comes to eating. If I do not spoon it in fast enough she starts telling me to hurry up. The picture of her with all the food on her face is sweet potatos that we were trying for the first time. So far so good on all of the foods but we haven't really gotten into the veggies yet. Fruits are all yummy! She still is not sleeping through the night (well at least for me, she slept for Mama E)maybe she misses me and wants to wake up to see me. She is trying to sit on her own now and is just....well getting big! Sorry it's a short one but it is getting late and I need to catch as many ZZZZZZZ's as possible. XOXO

1 comment:

Moonfairy said...

She's SO CUTE!!! Gage diggs peas but HATEs peaches....so far, all he'll eat is peas! He's like 15 pounds now and seams GARGANTUAN! I know he's not really that big but compared to the tiny thing he was just 4 months ago he's HUGE! He's still trying to get that sitting up thing down and for the last few days hasn't slept all night but he's totally ready to cut teeth so I think that was part of the problem. I still love that her b-day is 6-7-8! Take care man!