Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Who's rolling over? That's right I'm rolling over!!!!

Ok, where to start. Aubrey is growing so fast it makes me sad that I am not around to see all of it. I am really really busy with school and if I am not at the High School or in class I am doing homework. 8 more months, thats it. But then I will hopefully be getting a big kid job. I don't even want to think about it right now. One day at a time. Speaking of today, did you know that Aubrey Jo rolled over!!!!!!!! I thought that babies went from tummy to back first... well not my kid. She is a back to tummy kind of kid, it's those strong abs she got from daddy. Anyway I did not get to see it because, oh that's right you guessed it, I was at school. So I got home at 3 and from that point on I was trying to get her to roll over and she would get soooooooo close but not quite there. But daddy swears she did it and Aunt Hollie was here to witness. Maybe tomorrow I will have more luck. The grandparents are all visiting On the 11th for my sister's wedding shower and they have so much in store for them. She is so entertaining now, she smiles, she gives kisses, she almost has a giggle, and she just loves to hang out and be with you, what parent could ask for more. She also had her first time at the gym with me. My gym has a little daycare that will watch your baby for up to 2 hours. She did really well and had a good time watching the other kids play. It is nice to have a couple hours of week just for me, it helps to get her out of the house as well. We go back to the doctor next Thursday for her 4 month check up and shots. I am always excited to see how much she has grown. Her last growth spurt really got her going. She is in 6 month clothes and she in in 2's now for her diapers. Well, sorry for the not so frequent updates. Love you all!!! Can't wait to see you all soon.

2 comments:

Moonfairy said...

She's so cute and she has so much hair!! Gage still just has his baby peach fuzz! We've gotten 2 roll overs over here but I'm pretty sure those were flukes, not something he can do consistantly yet. Gage keeps trying to sit up, he's constantly straining his abs and doesn't want to be held in a reclined position he wants you to hold him in a sitting position and feed him....they're so demanding aren't they!?! LOL!!

In same ways you're lucky not to be there for everything. I am, and I don't get anything done. I'm going to school online, and working on starting my own business, all of this while being surrounded by the cuteness of one tiny giggling baby is almost impossible!! My house is a constant mess and I'm always up long after everyone else has gone to bed trying to get my school work done (graduate in december...thank goodness!!). Thanks for the update, she really is beautiful!

Unknown said...

hmmmmmmmm i should have read this BEFORE she came down...of course i guess that she has to be laying down to roll over, and we'll have NONE of THAT here! hahahaha

we got her to sleep all night...but that first day she was sooooooooo grumpy it took 4 adults to keep her entertained.

She IS so much like gabe in that manner...as long as there was activity in the house, she wasn't going to miss a MINUTE of it!

Ambers quilt was ADORABLE! Too bad Josh's mushrooms WEREN'T!

Hows he doing?

great update..great girl! THANK YOU for letting g-ma spoil her rotten!