Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm a completly different kid!

Hello everyone! Sorry it has been awhile, school is alot to deal with right now so the posts may be further apart. So a quick update before bed. Aubrey is growing like a weed she is 13 pounds 4 ounces and 23 3/4 inches long that puts her in the 90% for wieght and 75th for length.She is starting on rice cereal and she really didn't mind it. She still eats like a mad women and is still waking me up at least once a night. I have to admit a full nights sleep sounds like an all inclusive beach vacation right now. I would probably take the sleep over the vacation. School has caught Gabe and I off guard and we are slowly adjusting to the daily juggling that has become our life. Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming but then I look at her and I feel like superwomen. Gabe and I had our first weekend away from the baby last weekend. We had to attend a wedding in Cape, so Aubrey stayed with Mama E and she had a BLAST!!! And thanks to Eileen for no getting fed up with the all of the phone calls and the lost diaper bag that didn't make the transfer. Only a mini crisis nothing Eileen couldn't, she has raised 4 children so she has a little experience :)
Aubrey is really good about keeping herself occupied now. We got her some Baby Einstien videos and she LOVES THEM!!!! She will sit in her boppy chair in the morning and watch them forever. It's nice because it gives me some time to get more homework done. AAAAHHHH Yes the neverending pile of homework that is taking time away from Aubrey. I'm almost done but May seems so far away. For now we are taking it one day at a time. Hugs and Kisses from Springfield. (Slobbery ones, she is still teething)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin cute! She is finally getting into the fun stage! We can't wait to see her soon. You can always mix a little juice with the rice ceral in case she dosen't like it regular. Miss you guys lots!
Love
The Welty's

Moonfairy said...

She's so cute!! Gage is about there too with the things he likes to do, right now he enjoys squeaking and cooing and then when you do it back he gets SO EXCITED!!! I love it! It if definitely tricky to try and get homework done...I do online classes so I put Gage in his bumbo chair next to me on the couch and I do my home work and he watches...he finds the laptop to be facinating! Keep updating, I love hearing about how you guys are doing!

Unknown said...

ah yes...THERE is the 'SHE'S EATING" update! can't believe i missed this...until i saw her pics on myspace!! WOWSER!

whatcha feedin' her?

magic BEANS???

she's growing TOO FAST! tell her to WAIT till i get there!


Halloween isn't looking too good..although i am trying.