Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Daddy's little Girl.... oh you have no idea

PEEK A BOO! It's Aubrey's new favorite game that Nonna taught her. She loves that blanket, we call it fuzzy. Now that she is past the mutant newborn phase we are really getting a sense of her personality. For instance she is a major daddy's girl! Gabe went home to West Plains last weekend and little miss was just not her usual self. I usually never have any trouble getting her to sleep and she usually doesn't scream when she is sleepy. Well she did this weekend, ontop of teething and I think another growth spurt, thank goodness for Nonna. As soon as daddy was back she was better and I think it is a safety thing, I am the same way. We both just feel safe when Gabe is home and on watch. She is so much more vocal these days to, cooing, and that almost giggle, i just can't wait until it is a full blown laugh (she is soooooo close). Another reason she is such a daddy's girl is because of the pictures below. As you all may now know Gabe is a Cub's fan and I am a Cardinals fan. I came home to find my little one in a Cub's onesie. Later that day I turn on the camera and what do I see but 15 or more pictures of my little one smiling ear to ear for daddy. So to balance this out I put on the Cardinals onsie and tried for 10 minutes to get this smirk. So for now we have pictures of Aubrey in a Cub's onsie smiling, smiling and more smiling. Aubrey is a Daddy's girl!

1 comment:

Moonfairy said...

That is too funny!! I think I'm lucky 'cause Gage is definitely a Mommy's boy, he won't smile nearly as much for daddy and it drives him crazy! She's a cutie pa-tootie!