Friday, August 29, 2008

I am 3 months Old!!!

Oh how the months have flown by. Gabe and I are now back in school and the first week so far has scared to crap out of me. I am in for a tough one but I have a little motivator at home name Aubrey Jo. I want nice things for my baby, I want her to see that school is important and that I made a commitment to finish and I did even though I knew that juggling a job, school,helping my sister with her wedding, a newborn and a boyfriend would be hard. I look at her and I push myself to do well even though I am sooooooo very tired, I know that all the hard work will be worth it. I mean I did go through labor and that might be the hardest thing I have ever done. Actually that is a lie, pregnancy was harder than the labor was :) But the end result was the most beautiful thing in the world. She is sooooooooooooo much fun now a days. She smiles she plays she is just getting so big. She gets a whole new wardrobe now since she is starting to outgrow her 0-3 stuff, I wish my wardrobe rotated. My momma is coming to visit today and I just know she is going to be shocked at how BIG she is since mom hasen't seen her since she was 6 weeks. Also, spread the word Uncle Naj finally held her and he did just fine. Hopefully they will be having one of their own in the next year so that Aubrey will have someone to play with. My first night away from her is coming up, and I don't know how I feel about it yet. I am actually having nightmares, but I had to do it sometime. Gabe and I have a wedding to go to next weekend so she will be spending the night with Mama E (thats what we have decided to call Eileen). Other than that she is doing much better, pooping everyday, no more gooby eye, but she is having a bout of teething. Yes, I said teething, that is what the doctor told us so we have a slobbery sometimes very cranky baby. Good Luck Mama E! Love you all....

No comments: