Friday, August 15, 2008

Beautiful Baby


Aubrey is FINALLY on a schedule. It is soooo nice since school starts in a week and I am able to SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! Well, not completly she still wakes up at 4:00 but she is going to sleep at 10:00 (by herself) so I am ok with that and after her 4:00 feeding she goes back to sleep until 8:00. She is being so much more interactive lately, smiling and talkin to you. She has been a little crabby though she has thrush so it hurts her to eat and she has been a little fussy with it. But we got some medicine and she seems to be doing better each day. She is much more attentive as well, she will follow you with her eyes, she especially likes to follow the cat. I guess because he is black and white he is a nice contrast for her. I can already see how that relationship is going to go, he will be the first thing she crawls towards and grabs. She is such a happy baby, we truly are blessed. My first night without her is around the corner I have to go to one of Gabe's friends weddings on September 13th and we are dropping her off in West Plains on the way to stay with Mama Eileen (I think that is what she decided she wanted to be called). I knew the day would come and I guess I need to deal with it because I was thinking about taking a trip after graduation. Yea that is a year away but I just love being with her and I don't want to miss anything because she changes everyday. Which is why I keep updating so that everyone who can not be here on a daily basis can see her progress. Love you guys, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At first I was not comfortable with the blog. With so many bad people these days, I was afraid something may happen to you, Gabe, or Aubrey by sharing your private life with the world. I am still concerned, but I have to admit I read it. I only get a chance to look about once a week, but I love hearing the latest. I also love the pictures you send to my phone and e-mail me. She is adorable. I can not go out anywhere now without noticing other young children or without wanting to buy something for her (which by the way someone - I won't mention
"his" name - says I have to stop and wait until she gets much older).
I look forward to seeing you all this coming Sunday/Monday.
Love Ya - Val
P.S. - Gabe I'll bring a flash drive for the music you and I listened to last time.