Saturday, December 13, 2008

Aubrey Jo said her first word!!1


Aubrey Jo said her first word the other day. Of course it was DADA we all could have guessed that one. Gabe caught the action on video while I was at work Friday and showed me our smart, beautiful little monkey when I got home. We have also been doing sign language with her so when she puts her had on her head that is the sign for daddy. We are so proud of our little girl, she makes us smile all hours of the day. As for other achievments... she is now sitting up on her own playing with anything she can grasp around her. At her last weigh in she was 17 pounds 12 ounces and 26.5 inches long. Growing like a weed this one. I am almost done with the semester and I am looking forward to the time off with my little family. I love spending time with her so I get a whole month of Aubrey before I student teach in the Spring, and then I graduate (hopefully) in May. I hope everyone is doing well and has a great holiday season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She Sounds Sooooooo Cute Whan She Says "DADA"! We Wish We Could See Her! We Miss Every One Soooo Much!!! With Love Cuz Em And Cuz Toria