Sunday, January 4, 2009

WEEEWW! Holiday season is over!

OOOHHH the holiday's. Although enjoyable they are exhausting. Aubrey Jo handled them well though. She enjoyed all of the action and attention. First stop was Papa Bill's in Arkansas, where she befriended Bill's new puppy. After a brief visit there we came back to Springfield for a day so I could work and then it was off to St. Louis where we visited with the whoooooolllllllleeeee family:) Aubrey did so good the whole time she was home with us. She really is a fantastic baby, so happy and excited to learn about the world. She got her first tooth a few weeks ago and this morning we noticed that another one has decided to join. She is also making attempts to crawl, she gets up on her knees takes one little move and then falls. So close i would say she will be zooming around the house by next week. With all of the holidays and working I feel like I have had no time off. I start my student teaching in Ozark on the 12th. The end of the tunnel is near. I graduate On May 15th and then I am DONE!!! I am so proud of my little family for bearing with me while I finish school (then it is daddy's turn). I ended up with a 3.2 for the semester which was very unexpected. Gabe did well and is looking forward to doing even better next semester even though he will be a stay at home daddy while I am student teaching. Uncle Tyler will be looking after the little one while Gabe is in class on Tuesday's and Thursday's. We have been so blessed with loving people who care for our family and are willing to drop everything to help. We hope that everyone had a great holiday we will catch up more soon. XOXOXOXO

4 comments:

Moonfairy said...

Hi from your Colorado Family!

I know how you feel about the light at the end of the tunnel! I will finally graduate with my bachelor's degree in business with a focus on project managemnt in April, FINALLY!!! All while juggling the older boys, the classes, the full time job and being a volunteer soccer coach, Now that I'm not running from thing to thing I almost don't know what to do with myself, I'm actually looking into joining the Air Force as an officer, but I guess we'll see how that works out! Aubrey is so cute with all her rosey cheekies!! Gage is already scooching around and I'm almost worried he's going to be more like Jeremiah in that Jeremiah was off walking and talking at 8 months old! Cody didn't really want to take off until like 18 months but I still maintain that's because grandma just wanted to hold him all the time and didn't let him GO GO GO!! I guess we'll see how Gage goes! Then, the gates have to go up and I have to worry about falling down the stairs as much as I worry about Gage doing it! Being and uncoordinated mother of uncoordinated offspring has it's challenges at times!

Judy said...

The Holidays went by so fast, but I was glad to see you & Gabe and ofcourse Miss Aubrey. She is a good and beautiful baby.
I'm so proud of you and your accomplihments. You make us proud!!! Kiss that sweet baby for me and make sure she knows who her Great Zia Judy in St. Louis is.
Lov ya Aunt Judy

Amber Browning said...

I hope you guys get to come camping with us this summer in Ava(I'm sure we will be there alot)I hate seeing my niece grow up on the computer!Shes already getting so big seems like a few weeks ago we were visiting you in the hospital!

Anonymous said...

Hey Their! Wats Been Happing Sence I Talked To U Last? Hows Big girl Aubrey? I Cant Wait To See You Guys Soon!

Xoxo,Em