Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Aubrey has arrived!




Hey everyone!!! this is Gabe and I's attempt to keep everyone updated. Aubrey changes everyday and we would like everyone to be able to take a look. I will try to put up new posts as much as possible. Aubrey is now 2 weeks old and at her last weigh in she was 7 pounds 12 ounces, and growing. I would not be suprised if she gained a pound a day the way she eats. She truly is a blessing, we could not have asked for a better baby. She is very content just looking around and hanging out with mom and dad. She also is the most talkative baby I have ever heard of. She is either grunting, cooing, or meowing like a cat (it is the only way to describe this sound). Gabe and I are excited to see what each day brings, because she is changing every minute. We never take our eyes off of her because we fear that we will miss something. Aubrey Jo is finally here and we couldn't be happier.

LOVE YOU ALL!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ally and Gabe,

Congratulations!!! Your baby is soooo beautiful. I am so happy for you and my dear friend, Chris. I can't believe she is a Grandma and she is YOUNGER than me!

I wish I could have been around more when you and Melissa were growing up, but I feel close to you because your Mom and I have such strong love and are bonded to each other. So I feel sort of like and unofficial Great Aunt Lori.

Dear Aubrey,

Welcome to the world; I'm sure your will make it a better place, just like all the other women who have Pedrotti genes! I hope to meet you someday soon. Take good care of your mom and dad and keep up the good work of smiling and eating and peeing and pooping!

Lori McFarland
Your Grandma's BFF