Thursday, June 26, 2008

She is getting soooo big!

OH Aubrey Jo she is the joy of my life. She is getting so big so fast, I swear she has gained another pound, or maybe its the heavy loads in her diapers. This week she is definantly being more active. She waves her arms and is starting to balance much better (view the picture below). I don't watch it makes me nervous. She is also responding to voices, she can be in a dead sleep, but when daddy gets home from work she is wide awake (just like when she was in my tummy). She will look your way when you are talking to her and she loves to stare at me when she eats. We have more family visits in the coming weeks. Gabe's mom is on vacation now so she is going to come and help out for a little while and let mommy catch up on some school work and tanning :). Also Gabe's sister Shauna will be out on the 10th to meet her niece (she left for Europe the day Aubrey was born). My mom and cousins are also coming down on the 10th to drop Emily off for some R&R with her cousin Lissa, and to see Aubrey of course. I see alot of pool time in my future. I am having some concerns about Aubrey's eating though, she has started to occasionaly throw up everything she eats, mommy is not a fan of it at all. I feel heartbroken when she does because she just seems so sad. The doctor said to watch how she is eating because lack of appitite is the first sign of a sick baby. She is still eating well but is a little more fussy when she does eat. Maybe Gas??? Well I hope everyone is enjoying the blog and there will be many more to come. LOVE YA

2 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Jenna spits up all the time and she is a happy and healthy little girl who gets to change into new outfits several times a day as a result! It is a bit scary though when it is a lot, but somehow they get enough to keep growing! You are a great mommy and this blog is a great idea!