Saturday, July 19, 2008

Growing Pains

Well little miss it growing leaps and bounds. We weighed her and she is only 9 pounds 10 ounces, I assumed she would be heeavier but I think her length is where she is really growing. We didn't get to measure her length but I do know that her sleepers with the feet do not fit her in length so I had to put her in 3-6 month ones so she could stretch out. Gabe's Great Grandparents made the trip from Nebraska to see Aubrey last weekend. We also made our first big trip this week up to St. Louis to meet Great Grandma Kern. Great grandma was all smiles to finally meet Aubrey Jo. Papa Steve also held little miss!!!! He was all smiles to. It is impossible to not to smile when you look at her she is such a blessing and she makes my life worth living. You never realize that you could love someone so much. Mommy went back to work this week, there are mixed feelings about this. I LOVE my daughter but sometimes the conversation is lacking :) It was good to be back at work and it is a little easier to move around now, so I work a little faster. Daddy stayed home with the baby who gave him hell. She cried all night, but she ate over 10 ounces from 8 until 1:30 which tells me that she probably is having another growth spurt. On the plus side she slept from 1:30 untill 8 this morning, YEAAAAA poor daddy, he wore her out for me. So mommy got a little extra sleep last night which is always appreciated. I also went to the doctor this week and everything is all clear, he said that everything healed nicely and I can continue regular activities. So I get to start working out this week WOOHOOO. Untill next time.... LOVE YOU ALL.

No comments: