Monday, July 28, 2008

OH BABY!


My little baby is not so little anymore. Along with getting bigger, her personality is growing and changing everyday. She will look at you when you call her name, she has a million different faces. He expression changes every 5 seconds it is really funny to watch.
Which is why I do not get much done because I just stare at her all day long. She still does not have much of a schedule which is hard because she likes to stay up till 3 in the morning. Night owl like her parents I suppose. I went back to work last week which is why it has been awhile since I have updated. Gabe's first night with the baby was a rough one she was going through a growth spurt as well as she has not been away from me for more than an hour or two since she was born. This weekend was better though, Aunt Lissa was on watch Friday, Grandma was on watch Saturday,(she brought the monster dog up so he could meet his sister... he wouldn't stop slobbering on her) and Daddy was on watch Sunday and I got a good report from them all. It is nice to know because I was stressing. We have started to introduce a formula bottle once a day because she is eating so much that I am having trouble keeping up with the pumping and keeping milk stocked. We also get to make a trip to the doctor next week for her two month check up. I will update the wight and length then because I am done guessing. All I know is she i getting big. I CAN NOT believe that she is almost two months old already. We are truly blessed to have such a great baby. And I will try to keep the updates coming.

No comments: