Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My little angel

Well it is time for my weekly update. I decided to get it done early since this weekend is going to be chaotic. Gabe's sister gets here tomorrow night, and my mom and cousins tomorrow afternoon. The rest of the weekend is up in the air. Just a lot of visitors this week. None of which come to see me but my little angel who gets bigger everyday. I am sure for all of them she looks like she has grown enormously in the past 4 weeks. I know for me she is getting bigger and bigger but I see it her everyday. Her head continues to get stronger and stronger, so I lay her in her boppy pillow and we brought out the bumbo seat so she can get more practice.

She is also taking notice to sounds she likes. That is why the laptop is sitting next to her while she swings. Daddy downloaded some tunes for her to listen to and she is very quite and so content when she is listening to them. She was a little fussy this week so we have been trying new things to calm her. I think she is having a growth spurt... or at least that is what the internet says. I do know that she is no longer in newborn diapers or clothes so she must be getting bigger. It's amazing I already have to start putting clothes into storage. Well I will have more after the weekend once everyone has left. LOVE

No comments: